1. Registration period : 1st Safar 1433h upto 12th Rabiul Awwal 1433h
2. ATTENTION Applicants from Al-Khaleej Jamiat.Kindly confirm that you will be travelling from India if you have applied from Haj Committee. Inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can tranfer your name to India.
3. ATTENTION International Flight Applicants.Quota allocation has not been
finalised hence status of your application is currently pending. Further
information will be posted on this website.
4. ATTENTION Haj-Committee Applicants. Those applicants who have registered on Sigatul Haj website and their names are selected by Haj Committee of India QURRA (draw) are hereby approved by Sigatul Haj and they are advised to complete their further formalities of Haj Committee. They have to enter their cover numbers on Sigatul Haj website compulsorily, to get accomodation certificate. While filling new forms for Haj Committee please mention “BOHRA RUBAAT” in Accomodation column. The accomodation certificate required by Haj Committee will be provided by Faize Husayni as soon as it is available to them.
For Hujjaj Kiraam Travelling through Haj Committee
Haj-1433 H. - 2012
Get yourself registered with Your Amil Saheb & wait for your confirmation from Sigat ul Haj & from Haj Committee.
Please note the following requirements for Haj Committee Hujjaj:
a) Full name with E-Jamaat card number.
b) Address and Telephone numbers.
c) Deposit amount of Rs.4,000/- cash or draft (no cheque please) per person.
d) 2-colour photos with white back-ground.
Fayz-e-Husayni Trust, Bombay office Requires following items from Mumenin Hujjaj Kiraam to enable us to issue Allotment Letters in their favour & to submit directly to Haj Committee of India, Mumbai.
1. "Drawn Successful" letter received from concerned State Haj Committee with Cover No.
2. Details of Hujjaj such as their name, age, relation, address, tel. no.(Copy of Haj Appliation Form preferred)
3. 4 - Photographs in libas-e- anwar
4. Copy of valid Varakatut-Tarkhish (Safai Chithi) & E-Jamaat Card.
Kindly note that the said allotment letters are required to be submitted in Haj Committee before 15th September 2007.
Co-Ordinators Please Note:
1.The Co-Ordinators of Fayz-e-Husayni are strictly advised to give all the informations / guidance / & services required to be given to Hujjaj Kiraam from the day of submission of Application forms in concerned State Haj Committee till they receive their Travelling Documents at the time of departure for HAJ.
2. Kindly also note that if any Hujjaj reported directly in office then concerned co-ordinator will not get any credit or consideration.
3.Allotment Letters for other than your own area will not be issued unless NOC is obtained from the concerned Co-ordinator.